Lines from Star Wars improved with the word "pants"


001 I find your lack of pants disturbing.

002 You are unwise to lower your pants.

003 Your pants, you will not need them.

004 Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.

005 The Force is strong in my pants.

006 I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.

007 You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.

008 In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering.

009 Governor Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.

010 I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.

011 A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...

012 Pull up! All pants pull up!

013 I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!

014 That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational!

015 Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an imperial cruiser.

016 I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever.

017 Alderan is peaceful, we have no pants!

018 These aren't the pants you're looking for.

019 The pants will be down in moments, sir, you can begin your landing.

020 Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in your pants.

021 "I want them alive. No pants." -Vader

022 Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.

023 Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your pants.

024 Your pants can deceive you, don't trust them.

025 I am altering the pants. Pray that I don't alter them any further.

026 Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.

027 Luke, help me take my pants off. -(dying) Darth Vader

028 "Don't do that, my pants are dirty." "My pants are dirty, too."

029 The Pants are what gives a Jedi his power.

030 Away with your pants, I mean you no harm!

031 Search your pants, you know it to be true.

032 I'm taking Captain Solo ... and his pants.

033 Will somebody please get this walking carpet out of my pants!

034 Han'll have those pants down - we've gotta give him more time!

035 He is most displeased with your apparent lack of pants.

036 You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor. Take her pants!

037 I'm not in this for your revolution, I'm in it for the pants.

038 Look at the size of those pants!

039 Tell that to Jabba. If you're lucky he might only take your pants.

040 We've got to get a reading on those pants, Up or Down.

041 It appears you are to be the main course at a banquet in my pants.

042 So long ago, when all we had was our love. No politics, no plotting, no pants.

043 There's no mystical energy field that controls my pants.

044 I don't think the Empire had wookiees in mind when they designed pants.

045 The emperor asks the impossible. I need more pants.

046 And I thought pants smelled bad . . . on the OUTSIDE. Ahh!

047 Curse my metal pants.

048 I felt a great disturbance in the Pants.

049 General Tarkin, I thought I recognized your foul pants...

050 Judge me by my pants, do you?

051 I only hope that when the pants are analyzed a weakness can be found.

052 Search your pants, Luke. You know it's true.

053 See through pants, we can.

054 The pants can have a strong influence on weak minds.

055 Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those pants!

056 Have you been in many pants?

057 You look strong enough to pull the pants off a Gundark.

058 The more you tighten your pants, the more star systems will slip through...

059 Yeah, well droids aren't known for ripping pants off when they lose!

060 I seek an audience with your greatness to bargain for Solo's pants.

061 Jabba please take these pants as a token of friendship.

062 Only now...in my pants...do you understand.

063 Though I never thought I would be smuggling pants.

064 You can waste time with your pants when your chores are done.

065 Your father wanted you to have pants when you were old enough.

066 A tremor in the Pants. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.

067 We have no choice, our pants can't repel firepower of that magnitude.

068 "Great pants kid! Don't get cocky!"

069 Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your pants.

070 "I happen to like nice pants."

071 Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's pants, Lord Vader.

072 Emperor: You have paid the price for your lack of pants!

073 Yeah well, short pants is better than no pants at all, Chewie.

074 Take care of your pants, Han. I guess that's what you're best at, isn't it.

075 "You know of the rebellion?" "That's how we came to be in your pants sir"

076 15!?! We can almost buy our own pants for that!

077 Commander, tear these pants apart until you've found those plans.

078 Rear pants down... Argh!!!

079 Yeah, I just got a funny feeling. Like I'm never gonna see my pants again.

080 I used to bullseye womp rats in my pants back home.

081 Leia: I love pants. Han: I know.

082 Put Captain Solo in the cargo pants.

083 Remember your failure in the pants.

084 The pants are down! Commence attack on the Death Star's main reactor.

085 Yahoo! You're all clear kid. Now let's blow these pants and go home!

086 "Slimey? My pants this is." -Yoda

087 "Evacuate?! In our pants of triumph?"

088 Be mindful of your pants Anakin. They'll betray you.

089 I've got a bad feeling in my pants about this.

090 I sense a great disturbance in the pants.

091 "Your overconfidence is your weakness." "Your faith in your pants is yours!"

092 Bounty hunters ... we don't need their pants.

093 Chewie, pants won't help me!

094 Fear will keep the other systems in line--fear of these pants.

095 In my experience, there is no such thing as pants.

096 Attention. This is Lando Calrisien. The Empire has taken control of my pants. I advise everyone to leave before more troops arrive.

097 No I don't think he likes pants at all. No I don't like pants either.

098 Maybe you'd like it back in your pants, your Highness.

099 That's funny... the pants don't look as bad from out here.

100 The last time I felt it was in the pants of my old master.

101 The pants go off in this direction.

102 You don't believe in pants, do you?

103 You don't know how hard I found it, signing the order to terminate your pants.

104 Bury your pants deep down, Luke. They could be made to serve the emperor.

105 Your pants betray you. Your feelings for them are strong.  Especially for your sister!

106 Tell them if they don't do as you ask you will become angry and use your pants.

107 Your pants can deceive you, Luke.

108 "But I was gonna' go down to Toshi Station to pick up some power pants!

109 At Last, we will have our pants.

110 She must have hidden the pants in the escape pod.

111 Sir, my first job was programming binary pants lifters.

112 Someone WAS in the pants.

113 This little one's not worth the effort. Come, let me get you some pants.

114 Threepio: It's against my programming to wear pants.

115 "Pants, Luke, Pants!"

116 She must have hidden the plans in her pants. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally, commander.

117 These pants may not look like much, kid, but they've got it where it counts.

118 These pants contain the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.

119 General Veers, prepare your pants for a surface assault.

120 TK-41... Why aren't you in your pants?